At Mountbatton Care...
- We hold our reputation as a quality care/support provider and employer highly.
- We provide professional and trustworthy care/support to our service users at all times.
- We will work relentlessly within the current guidelines and regulations and will repeatedly develop our business to improve upon our principles/standards.
- We will take time to fully understand our service users and their needs.
- We will work closely with the families of service users, the NHS, Social Services and other bodies where appropriate. We work in partnership with all, in the best interest of the service user.
- We will promote choice and independence amongst our service users by working in a person-centred way.
- We tailor our services to every individual having taken the time to fully understand their specific needs.
- We will support our service users in their integration into the local community enabling the individual to live their life the way they choose.
- We will treat every individual within our organisation with dignity, equality and respect and look to develop talent to manage our business as it grows.
Our Core Values
The opportunity to act and think without reference to another person include a willingness to incur a degree of calculated or chosen risk.
To recognise the intrinsic value of people regardless of circumstances, by respecting uniqueness and personal needs, to treat everyone with respect.
The right to be left alone and to be free from intrusion or public attention into or onto your affairs.
SENSE OF IDENTITY
The right to have our cultural, ethnic, religious, sexual, social, creative and emotional needs recognised and respected.
The maintenance of all entitlements associated with citizenship.
Individual boundaries of behaviour, well defined and understood.
To be recognised as an individual in our own right, not solely as part of a group.
The realisation of all personal aspirations and abilities in all aspects of daily life.
Mountbatton Care aims to:
Provide a high quality professional, personal and practical care service tailored to suit the needs of each individual service user living in their own home.
To enhance the quality of life for service users who are in need of care, by offering a personal care service through the provision of trained Carers.
The principles of Mountbatton Care are:
- To provide reliable professional care to the highest standards at all times.
- To tailor the service user’s support packages (including a person centred plan) to the needs of the individual.
- To acknowledge the service user’s privacy, dignity and independence at all times.
- To promote the service user’s self-esteem and help the service user maximise their independence and physical well-being.
- To actively involve the service user and their families and carers in the decision-making processes, in order to meet their individual needs.
- Place the service user at the centre of care planning.
- To ensure the service user’s personal safety and the safety and security of their property.
- Where necessary, assist in the co-ordination of other care providers to achieve the above aims
Carers will preserve and maintain the dignity, individuality and privacy of all Service Users and will be sensitive to the Service Users ever changing needs and requirements.
Service Users will be encouraged and enabled to participate in the development of their individualised person Centred Plans in which the involvement of family and friends will be welcomed and valued.
All Care Staff will be appropriately qualified to deliver the highest standards of care. A continuous staff-training programme is implemented to ensure that these high standards are maintained in line with the latest developments in Care Practices.